POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : License Violation: 3D Render Studio 2000 : Re: License Violation: 3D Render Studio 2000 Server Time
8 Aug 2024 01:17:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: License Violation: 3D Render Studio 2000
From: Chris Cason
Date: 14 Aug 2001 11:04:00
Message: <3b793de0@news.povray.org>
> Wingear  does appear to have a P.O. Box in Boca Raton, Fla. US
> and a phone number. Have no idea if these are good.
>
> PO Box 273362
> Boca Raton, FL 33427
> US
> 954-750-8880

BTW if this is just taken from the WHOIS record, please ignore my
request for where you got it from :). I was already aware of the
whois record, but chose to ignore it because there was no clear
connection between the name 'wingear.com' and 'wingear publishing'.

There are porno operators out there who have a habit of snapping up
domain names of popular product keywords, even if they have no
relationship to them.

-- Chris